Instrumentation Journeyman & helpers
Asheville, NC 28801
This is a 5-10 Moth assignment
- Plan & layout instrument threaded and socket weld piping, tubing tray routes and instrument devices, install instrument piping.
- Install instrument tray, single tube and multi-tube instrument tubing and instrument stands and devices.
- Perform hydrostatic and pneumatic testing of pipe and tubing.
- Fabricate instrument tray supports.
- Layout tubing tray routes and install tubing tray,
- Bend and install instrument tubing.
- Install instrument stands and devices.
- Measures, cuts, threads pipe.
- Fabricate supports for piping and install piping.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Support tool box safety meeting and follow safety rules.
- May require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- NCCER+ certified.
- 36+ months documented field experience.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan and perform work activities independently.
- The degree of job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on months of experience.
- Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately.
- See detail in objects or drawings as 3-dimensional objects.
- Work at heights without fear.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.