Instrument and Controls Technician
San Jose, CA 95112
The I&C Tech is responsible for the identification, troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial and commercial instrumentation and control systems.
- Under general supervision, the Tech assists technical specialists, scientists, engineers or more senior technicians by performing tasks that are routine in nature where very few nonstandard situations occur.
- Typical duties include moderately complex set-up, assembly, and/or installation of components of portions of equipment; may conduct minor troubleshooting and make simple repairs as directed.
- Since some prior practical experience is required, some basic judgment is required to perform most tasks.
- Usually receives general instructions on most work.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have thorough knowledge of procedures and technical concepts and is familiar with regulations and standards for area.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.