Instrument and Controls Engineer (I)
Portland, OR 97201
- The Instrument and Controls Engineer will have the chance to focus on projects in semiconductor manufacturing and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Working with other members of the team will deliver world class designs for prestigious clients around the world.
- Will also have the opportunity to work with the Advanced Facilities team, to learn to specify instruments, create and edit P&IDs, design Programmable Logic Computers, and automate a factory.
- Create engineering specifications, datasheets and perform calculations to ensure proper designs.
- Participate in Control system architecture development, Control system specification, Sequence of operation (SOO) preparation, Control panel specification and design, Instruments specification, Instruments layouts, Cable routing, and Instrument and I/O list preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- EIT certification
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors
- Moderate skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) Revit, and MS Office suite
- Experience in PLC or Building Automation Systems.
- Industrial Control System experience
- Familiar with Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
- Instrumentation and valve selection
- HVAC control system design
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.