Instrument and Controls Designer
Manassas, VA 20110 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
We're looking for an Instrument and Controls Designer in Manassas, VA who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on projects focused on designing state of the art structures within Advanced Facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for well known clients around the world. You’ll be accountable for developing Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID) following ANSI/ISA S5.1 symbology, and panel design including panel layout and wiring diagrams, You’ll specifiy control valves including valve sizing calculations. You’ll also manage demanding project schedules, prepare accurate reports, and demonstrate communication skills.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Associate of Applied Science Degree
- At Least 5 years of I&C Design Experience
- Experience using Autocad
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Access, Outlook and Excel and project delivery and schedule management software tools.
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience in various aspects of industrial automation, instrumentation, electrical power and building automation system design
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.