Instrument and Controls Designer (III)
Portland, OR 97201
- The Instrument & Controls Designer will deliver cutting-edge automation services to Data Center clients.
- Will support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings and documents, and design calculations.
- Associate of Applied Science in Technology, or High School Diploma with technical experience.
- At least 5 years of controls and instrumentation design experience for Building Automation System (BAS) projects.
- Experience with Siemens, JCI, Alerton, ALC, or Schneider BAS Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building automation systems components, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to include air handlers, variable refrigerant flow systems, and cooling towers.
- Experience with Revit 2018, BIM360, Navisworks 2018, and AutoCAD 2018.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Visio and MS Teams is a plus.
- Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, networks, network security systems, motor control and power distribution systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70.
- Data Center experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.