Installation Coordinator 189764
Brookfield, WI 53045 US
- Coordinate all installation schedules for installers.
- Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations.
- Use Tleemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Retain installation completion sheets.
- Write up phone sales.
- Order equipment for jobs.
- Otherdutues as assigned which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison, distribution of paychecks, addressing payroll/commission issues, prepare one-time payments; administer fleet, cullular phone and/or pager programs
- Assist Sales Manager and Reps in preparing proposals, contracts, letters and reports; assist with clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, faxing
- Communicate new policy or policy changes via memo or newsletter; enter time tickets into OTM
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls; process accounts payable invoices; process contracts; process receivables.
- 1-2 yrs of experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.