San Diego, CA 92121
- The Inspector performs visual inspection and dimensional inspection on jet engine components.
- Prepares reports of inspection results from comparison to engine specifications.
- Will determine and implement the most practical and economical method of inspecting parts.
- Check and confirm the numbers and parts numbers against data sheets.
- Check that all operations have been performed on traveler.
- Visually and dimensionally check parts against blueprint requirements, using tools and gauges.
- Fill out FAA required tags for repaired parts.
- Vibropeen the identifying required information on parts which are repaired.
- Effectively assist and train others of lesser skill and/or experience.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Must have an Airframes and Powerplant (A&P) License
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Must be able to use shop mathematics, including decimals and trigonometry and be able to use machine shop charts and tables.
- Knowledge of machine shop practice
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.