Inspections Coordinator - 186690
Renton, WA 98055 US
Temp to Hire roles. This is an in-person role.
Monday through Friday
7 am - 4 pm
Execute company procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency and system controls as it relates to district standard operating procedures.
- Work with payroll and managers to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Responsible for completing required documentation for prevailing wage compliance.
- Work with the national Fleet and Mobility to coordinate District Fleet and Mobility devices.
- Work with national EH&S Team to ensure safety policies are being adhered to at the District level.
- Provide backup support for administrative roles within the district including scheduling and reception.
- Work within the District team to provide support to any and all members to ensure the speedy and accurate completion of all team assignments.
- Responsible for working with corporate & providing necessary documentation as requested.
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information, obtain further information for incomplete documents before submittal or completion of final product
- Order material and equipment
- Complete daily reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of experience performing administrative duties required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge of computer-based ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Dispatching and scheduling.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach, handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.