Newport News, VA US
HKA Construction Services is now accepting resumes for Inside-Shop Machinist for a shipyard located in Newport News, VA. All applicants are required to have a minimum of eight (8) years' experience.
$29.61 - $31.44/Hr.
$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Medical & Dental
- Pension Plan
- Preset Pay Increase
- Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
- Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: Lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
- Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
- Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
- Familiar with threading and various measuring/gauging requirements drilling/tapping processes.
- Familiar with carbide machining processes.
- Ability to comprehend complete mechanical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong math skills.
Submit a Detailed Resume for Review
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.