Newport News, VA 23607
- HKA is hiring inside Machinist in Newport News, VA.
- This is a long-term opportunity with great working conditions and great pay.
- This position is at a state of the art shipyard, building aircraft carriers and submarines.
- The yard is clean and a very safe work environment.
- Pay $30.53 an hour
- 5 years previous experience.
- High School Diploma/GED or certification in the required area
- Ability to understand blue prints/drawings
- Must have CNC experience with the ability to both write and edit programs
- Experience with horizontal and vertical mills
- Experience with Master CAM software and FANUC controls
- Must be willing to work all shifts and overtime when needed
- Must submit to a Background check
- Must submit to a Hair Follicle Drug Screen
- Must bring acceptable ID for USCIS Form I9. The most common forms of ID we receive are passports, birth certificates, social security cards, and driver’s licenses.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.