Inside Machinist (Large Equipment Operator)
Newport News, VA US
Now Hiring - Inside Machinist (Large Machine Operator) in Newport News, VA
$27.31/Hr. – Per Diem $120.00 per workday
two (2) years minimum experience as an Inside-Shop Machinist.
- Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
- Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
- Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
- Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
- Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements
- Familiar with carbide machining processes
- Ability to comprehend complex mechanical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong math skills
- Machinist or Tool & Die Apprenticeship
Must be able to work any shift and overtime, if required. Must be flexible.
Must successfully pass a background & hair follicle drug test.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
Call Us (800) 748-1395
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.