Inside CNC Machinist
Newport News, VA 23607
- HKA is hiring CNC Machinists in Newport News, VA.
- This is a long-term opportunity with great working conditions and great pay.
- This position is at a state of the art shipyard, building aircraft carriers and submarines.
- The yard is clean and a very safe work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of CNC experience with the ability to both write and edit programs
- Must have ability to obtain Confidential level clearance
- Must also have experience and working knowledge of CAM software, FANUC controls, and be able to read and understand blueprints/drawings.
- Experience with horizontal and vertical mills is preferred
- Must undergo drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Must provide an acceptable ID for USCIS Form I9. The most common forms of ID we receive are passports, birth certificates, social security cards, and driver’s licenses
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.