Infrastructure Project Manager
Newington, CT 06111
Data Based Development Systems is hiring an Infrastructure Project Manager
An Infrastructure project manager to oversee several IT Infrastructure related projects including separation and integration activities is needed at our clients in Newington and Farmington, Ct.
These roles will require a high level of collaboration and communication with clients, the business, and IT resources during the lifecycle of these project.
These projects will focus on the core data center technologies, servers, storage, WAN and LAN infrastructures, with an understanding of Separation and integrations activity is helpful
• Project Planning, communication, initiation and kick off
• Drive project delivery to meet stakeholder objectives while maintaining project delivery quality
- ITIL certification preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- 3-5 years hands on IT infrastructure Project Management with core data center technologies, servers, storage, WAN and LAN infrastructures
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure core data center technologies, servers, storage, WAN and LAN infrastructures
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Has strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.