Pasadena, TX 77506
- The Industrial Tech operates industrial facilities to control flow and processing of streams such as water, wastewater, steam, compressed air, sludge and effluents
- Monitors control panels and panelboard and adjusts controls, valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate flow, pressure elevation and distribution
- Operates and controls electric motors, pumps, gates, engines, generators and valves into plant to regulate processes
- Maintains shift log, observes variations in operating conditions and records and interprets meter and gauge readings
- Processes, hauls and applies bio-solids or other process residuals in accordance with plant schedules and regulatory requirements
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs facility equipment and instrumentation
- Utilizes data management tools for daily process control, such as computer spreadsheets and programs
- Accomplishes routine maintenance and custodial duties as required
- Makes necessary operating decisions in absence of supervisor
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Operator certification at a level required by the State and the project
- One year experience with industrial production techniques and industrial equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Some post high school education related to industrial water/wastewater utility operations and maintenance preferred
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools employed in the general operation of engines, pumps, valves, motors, and related equipment
- General maintenance work
- Principles and methods of biological and chemical sewage analyses, effects and problems of industrial waste in water/wastewater treatment processes.
- Knowledge of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and data management software
- Willingness to cross train and assist in both maintenance and operations areas
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Jason McArt has over two years' experience as a Recruiter specializing in Industrial Maintenance. His advice for job seekers is to "tailor your resume for the job you're applying for." His preferred method of contact is email.