Oakland, CA 94612
Work is predominately Monday-Friday but may require overtime some days or weekends when there is heavy rain.
Job may require to additional job sites on occasion.
- The Industrial Tech will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of an oil water separation system
- Duties include collection and reporting of data from system as well as housekeeping of designated area.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Employee must pass an obtain a e-rail badge and complete a contractor orientation class and rail safe class
- Attention to safety is of primary importance.
- Dependability is required.
- Knowledge of pumps and flow measurement equipment is a plus.
- Good mechanical aptitude required.
- An understanding of excel, word, and power point data and presentations is required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.