Hermiston, OR 97838
- The Tech performs assigned tasks from detailed instructions, established policies and procedures.
- Maintains operation of oil water separation equipment.
- Takes instructions from full time operator of the facility.
- Activities include preparation, and planning, along with calculations, and data collection.
- Minor maintenance activities required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.