Industrial Technician (Part Time)
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
This is 2 to 3 eight-hour days per week position.
During inclement weather additional days and hours required.
Can be a full-time position during inclement weather seasons.
- The Tech performs assigned tasks from detailed instructions, established policies and procedures.
- Will perform minor maintenance and inspection on equipment
- General tasks include housekeeping of the plant area.
- Activities include, preparation and planning, along with calculations, data collection.
- Will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of oil water separation system,
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Able to utilize equipment, including automated oil water separation equipment
- Training requires an E-Rail Badge to obtain job.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.