Industrial System Integration Specialist
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The Industrial System Integration Specialist provide cutting edge automation services to clients.
- Develop PLC code and produce SCADA graphics.
- Assist other Instrumentation and Controls engineers and SCADA programmers in a team environment.
- Support Design in producing deliverables, contract drawings and documents, design calculations and analysis.
- Present controls strategies to clients for small to large projects.
- Prepare engineering reports, studies, and calculations
- Research suitable solutions.
- Execute work within labor-hour budgets and schedule constraints.
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science Degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in various aspects of industrial automation, electrical power and building systems design.
- 5 plus years' experience in various aspects of industrial automation, electrical power and building systems design.
- Rockwell ControlLogix PLC programming experience
- Siemens S7 PLC programming experience
- Modicon PLC programming experience
- GE Cimplicity
- Certified Automation Professional.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
- Electronics Industry experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.