Indirect Sourcing Specialist 187776/187775
Lawrence, KS 66044 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
**This Position is Hybrid**
- Assist the travel and expense leadership with identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives, system enhancements, metrics and reporting.
- Provide support to all offices and employees on all credit card and system related matters and maintains effective communication & interface with the organization and the preferred suppliers.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of travel, expense, expense report audit, and credit card platforms
- Understands and develops redundant processes, where required, to ensure smooth and efficient production flow. Participates in continuous improvement activities and provides suggestions for cost reduction and improved efficiency.
- Reviews procurement of non-standard items. Working with Sourcing and selects suppliers for lower cost items or items of limited scope and complexity and negotiates price, delivery, quality and service.
- Creates and reviews reports to ensure purchase orders, invoice payments etc. are accurately being processed and documented.
- Internal User, communication, and training for travel and expense systems (SAP Concur).
- Assist with developing and maintaining travel and expense User help guides.
- Support users with expense report inquiries and assistance
- Assist in implementation of travel and expense (SAP Concur) systems new features or business requirements.
- Assist in auditing/monitoring expense report (SAP Concur) compliance and assist with process documentation for internal audit.
- Actively involved in the solution implementation to ensure that solutions are accurately scoped and delivered in line with the expectations of the business.
- Work on final configuration set up and guide customers in UAT.
- Other procurement and systems duties and special projects as assigned.
- Temp position. Hybrid - local to manager location
- Education: College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be team oriented and able to multitask.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.