Chula Vista, CA 91910
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Indirect Buyer
- The experienced Buyer will process purchasing requisitions from the managers in the field and turn those requisitions into purchase orders.
- Will be responsible for creating purchase orders, answering vendor questions, resolving bill questions and providing them with additional order documentation as needed.
- Purchases materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods services, such as, chemicals, gases, tools, consumables and supplies for the plants
- Negotiates and administers terms of supplier contracts within scope of designated authority in a legal and ethical manner.
- Establishes and manages relationships with suppliers
- Ensures on-time delivery performance and quality from suppliers by expediting purchase orders, following up on back orders, and notifying stakeholders of expected delivery dates.
- Researches alternative suppliers in case of material shortages or price differences.
- Reviews requisitions, purchase orders, and invoice issues for accuracy and conformance with established policies and procedures.
- Works closely with internal customers to clarify supplier related questions and issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have experience managing suppliers, placing PO’s and cost analysis.
- Must have experience in the manufacturing industry
- A strong understanding of supply chain management concepts is required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email