Plainfield, IN 46168
- The Implementation Manager will be in the field 70-80% of the time and work closely with the Execution PM-1 that will be in the office the majority of the time.
- Will be coordinating the moving parts of the construction aspect of the project.
- Participate as a project team member within Transmission Project Management (PM).
- Coordination of all crews working on site to meet the negotiated In Service Date.
- Working through material issues with Work Management (WM) and escalating to the Field Coordinator (FC) as needed.
- Work with Project Lead and installation contractor on schedule development.
- Request clearances from WM and Provide new boundaries for work plan changes
- 7+ yrs. of related experience and an Associate technical degree or 10+ yrs. of experience in lieu of degree.
- MUST have utility experience
- MUST be able to handle 50-60 projects at one time.
- Utility Substation construction experience is required
- Must have worked and then been put in leadership positions (Supv./Mgr.) over construction crews with utility experience preferred.
- Must be able to understand Execution Plans and ensure compliance.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.