Huntersville, NC 28078
- The Implementation Manager manages and implements support for specified projects.
- Develops a strategic vision for the implementation or change process and how this vision will meet the needs of the client/end-user.
- Confers with clients/end-users on solution, offers beneficial alternatives, and acts as trusted advisor.
- Delivers total solution to client/end-user.
- Develops and reviews project plan.
- Determines key objectives, milestones, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confers with project staff to outline project plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Integrates the implementation process to maximize resource utilization and client/end-user satisfaction.
- Associates degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of Project Electrical Implementation experience
- 7+ yrs. of related experience and 2 yr. associate technical degree or 10+ yrs. of experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of procedures and processes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."