Charlotte, NC 28202
Data Based Development Systems is hiring an ITSM Consultant
- Our client in Charlotte NC is looking for an ITSM Analyst with a working knowledge of ITIL processes and service management principles.
- The ITSM Analyst will work directly with ITSM Process Owners and other Analysts to support the day-to-day execution of associated process responsibilities and improvement initiatives.
- The ITSM Analyst should have a strong understanding of Service Management practices and frameworks to apply the principles to continual improvement initiatives.
- Assist ITIL process owners with day-to-day process functions including measurement, reporting, analysis, auditing, training, etc.
- Decompose high-level information into granular details and general understanding in documentation, presentations and training materials
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and support teams
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and responsibility by understanding the needs of internal and external customers.
- Adhere to and promote defined ITSM processes, procedures, and best practices
- Provide support to users as needed to ensure proper process and/or service execution
- Investigate performance deviations to drive adherence with defined ITSM policies and procedures with guidance from more senior team members
- Audit Requests for Change (RFC), Service Requests, Incidents and other ITSM tool generated tickets to ensure compliance and accuracy to ITSM processes
- Train IT personnel on ITSM processes and tools as needed
- Utilize ServiceNow reports and dashboards to track key process metrics and identify improvement opportunities
- Help facilitate cross team communication & collaboration
- Oversee & help enforce processes for handling tickets escalations and status requests
- Assist with CMDB data upkeep, reporting, auditing, compliance, etc.
- Assist with meeting preparation, facilitation, and action tracking
- Assist with development and tracking of targeted Service Improvement Plans
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in IT Service Management specifically supporting one or more of the following process areas:
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Request Management / Service Catalog
- Configuration Management / CMDB
- Experience working with ServiceNow ITSM platform
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Ability to exhibit a sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability while preserving strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification
- Experience with Visio process mapping
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with meeting facilitation and action item tracking
- Experience in end user services, infrastructure, or application support
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.