IT Support & Operations Tech
Englewood, CO 80112
This is a mid-shift position, 12PM-10PM Wed-Sat.
Must be willing to cover other shifts, weekends, and holidays
- The Tech performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems
- Performs daily backup monitoring, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up
- Decrypts, logs, and stores legal hold hard drives
- Performs restores of data for customers
- Monitor, resolve, and escalate issues within critical facilities infrastructure.
- Performs after hours paging
- Provides racking and stacking of infrastructure, including migrations
- Runs and labels cables, regularly working from ladders
- Maintains equipment inventory and facility cleanliness
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems, recommends course of action and implements as approved
- Assists in other areas and on projects as directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma required.
- College degree in related discipline preferred.
- Responsibility and dependability are a must.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and skills immediately.
- Ability to assess situations and escalate properly, following internal procedures.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with basic hardware troubleshooting tasks, replacing hard drives, memory and motherboards a plus.
- Frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have ability to install and neatly manage Cat6, fiber and other network cable/connector types
- Knowledge of switches, firewalls and managed storage are a plus.
- Has an understanding of storage devices
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Jason McArt has over two years' experience as a Recruiter specializing in Industrial Maintenance. His advice for job seekers is to "tailor your resume for the job you're applying for." His preferred method of contact is email.