IT Project Manager 189677
Hartford, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
*Fully Remote within US
**No third party submission, no C2C
We are looking for a strong Project Manager that can work independently to identify and drive deliverables across IT initiaves.
Job responsibilities include:
- 5-10 years of experience managing Projects through full project Lifecycle (from Project Submission through Deployment) using a structured methodology.
- Experience managing both business and IT initiatives
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with MS Project is very nice to have.
- Infrastructure and Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience managing a variety of IT projects
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience implementing projects working in a diverse, virtual environment including offshore teams.
Education: BA or BS in Business, Project Management, Computer Science, or another business-related field.
Experience: At least 5 years of project management experience including at least 2 years working with Agile.
Certifications: PMP Certification, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certifications is a plus, nice to have.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.