IT Help Desk Support
Portland, OR 97201
- Under immediate supervision of a Lead, the IT Help Desk Support Specialist responds to and diagnoses problems through phone calls via the support center or electronic online support requests submitted by customers.
- Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Must be able to resolve first-tier problems within 15 minutes, while more complex problems are escalated to second-tier or third-tier support.
- Involves the use of a Standard Operating Procedure management database and web site as well as a help desk call tracking system.
- Minimum 1 year experience with customer service in a corporate/business environment.
- Knowledge of Personal Computer (PC) hardware and software (Microsoft OS and applications), and LAN/WAN.
- Strong customer service background.
- Excellent telephone presence.
- Strong people and team skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work tasks during shift.
- Requires experience and understanding of IT environments to include PCs’ and business environment IT infrastructure.
- Must be willing to accept available shift assignment based on TAC hours of operation.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.