IT Help Desk Support
Bellevue, WA 98004
Must be willing to accept available shift assignment based on TAC hours of operation.
- Under immediate supervision of a Lead, the Help Desk Support responds to and diagnoses problems through phone calls via the support center or electronic online support requests submitted by customers.
- Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Must be able to resolve first-tier problems within 15 minutes, while more complex problems are escalated to second-tier or third-tier support.
- Involves the use of a Standard Operating Procedure management database and web site as well as a help desk call tracking system.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience with customer service in a corporate/business environment.
- Knowledge of Personal Computer (PC) hardware and software (Microsoft OS and applications), and LAN/WAN.
- Strong customer service background.
- Excellent telephone presence.
- Strong people and team skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work tasks during shift.
- Requires experience and understanding of IT environments to include PCs’ and business environment IT infrastructure.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."