IT Applicaton Developer
Englewood, CO 80112
- The Developer will be associated with the configuration, management, and support of the firm’s Oracle Purchasing module and its related functions to include iProcurement, Oracle Contracts, Service Contracts, AME, and Oracle Workflow.
- Works with other Procurement team members and requires interaction with members of the corporate Oracle implementation project.
- Will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and resolution of Oracle SRs.
- Will contribute to development and maintenance of setup and configuration documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Must have deep knowledge of Oracle Purchasing, iProcurement, and related Procurement application and functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills including AME and Workflow configuration.
- Knowledge of SQL and DataLoad required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.