IT Applications Developer
Pasadena, CA 91101
- The IT Applications Developer will provide the maintenance, development, implementation and support of an Electronic Time Entry System
- Develop/design new functionality to improve process efficiencies or add capabilities as required
- Support end-to-end system development life tasks (Design, Build, Test and Deploy) required to operate and maintain the Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) system
- Support existing application by analyzing, reviewing, documenting change requests, testing and implementing system changes and data fixes to resolve the issues
- Analyze and resolve the errors related to Reports, Interfaces, Extensions and Workflow objects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience preferred.
- At least 3 years strong knowledge/experience of Oracle Time and Labor.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.