I&E Tech Specialist
Loving, NM 88256
- The I&E Tech Specialist will troubleshoot, repair and maintain the extensive instrumentation systems to make sure the plant operations run smoothly and safely.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and installing all electrical equipment. Leading electrical project planning and upgrades.
- Acting as an expert of all electrical matters
- Participates in installing all electrical components safely and troubleshoots problems with said equipment
- Runs conduit, pulls wire, changes end devices and maintains alarms and shutdown systems
- Maintains and troubleshoots other plant control systems and complex equipment (e.g. turbines, generators and boilers)
- Maintain, modify and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Maintains advanced monitoring devices (gas, flame or fire detectors; vibration & temperature monitors)
- Responsible for reading Pipeline & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), control loop drawings, and electrical diagrams.
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains end devices, alarms, shutdown systems, process controls, substation and branch feeders, variable frequency drives, air/fuel controllers, panelboards, etc.
- Responsible anything to do with AC voltage (120) single phase plus 24 VDC
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience
- Must live within 35 miles of location or be willing to relocate
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.