San Jose, CA 95112 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Position is Onsite, 3 month contract
We're looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Systems Integrator in San Jose California who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on projects including state of the art industrial and commercial facilities. You’ll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. You’ll also provide on-site assistance during startup, coordinate work activities with other staff members and the discipline lead. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will produce designs for electrical circuits and panels utilizing control applications, designs for control systems for a variety of processes, and develop options and optimizations for all aspects of the process control, instrumentation, and automation. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
Here’s what you’ll need:
High school graduate or equivalent
• Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation.
• At Least 5 years of Industrial Instrumentation and Controls Experience
• Knowledge of PLCs and SCADA systems.
• Pressure, temperature, flow, and level installation, calibration, and maintenance experience.
• Understand the operations, safety considerations and applications for common analytical instruments including pH, Conductivity.
• Understand analog, digital, and relay field wiring and troubleshooting.
• Experience building industrial control panels.
• Understand Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID) following ANSI/ISA S5.1 symbology.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Experience with GE/Emerson RX-3i and Rockwell ControlLogix PLCs.
• Programming experience with GE Cimplicity™ and Ignition SCADA software.
• Industrial network experience.
• Specification of instrumentation and valves.
• SQL server experience.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
• Experience in Semi-conductor, industrial or general industrial facilities
• Experience in various aspects of industrial automation, instrumentation, electrical power and building automation system design.
• Autocad experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.