I&C Digital Design Engineer
Huntersville, NC 28078 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Lead I&C/Digital Design Engineer
• B.S. degree in Engineering
• Experience with creating I&C and/or Digital design engineering changes / plant modifications
• Experience performing electrical load calculations
• Experience developing procurement specifications or technical requirement documents
• Desired to have experience with Ovation Distributed Control System Upgrades
• Desired to have network design experience
• Desired to have previous Nuclear Plant work experience
• Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Standard Design Process
• Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Asset Manager
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."