Human Resources Recruiter
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
This is temporary position until December 2019
- The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening and identifying candidates.
- Manages applicant files throughout the recruiting process.
- Instructs and oversees applicant’s completion of the application, employment verification, waivers, background check forms and liability statement.
- Conducts the initial screening of credentials via telephone.
- Verifies that the candidate’s skillset falls within the job requirements of the position.
- Coordinates interview schedules, panels and applicants.
- Schedules physicals, reference checks and sets start dates for qualified applicants.
- Inputs, tracks, and reports data for the Production Associate hiring process.
- Generates correspondence letters to applicants as needed.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date files.
- Assists with the New Hire Orientation as needed.
- Instructs, observes, facilitates and documents assessment and results. Maintains test equipment and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a Human Resources role.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Must have experience working on exempt and non exempt recruiting within manufacturing, as well as experience using an applicant tracking system and administering testing.
- Must have good sense of urgency, is organized and has successfully recruited on similar positions.
- Must be able to complete ad hoc reporting as necessary and be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws regarding employment practices.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Internet and Internet based technologies.
- Experience in human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.