Human Resource Specialist
Dallas, TX 75201
- The Human Resource Specialist will manage employee transactions (onboarding and offboarding)
- Will build and run reports/data analytics
- Will maintain external customer focus
- Will ensure adherence to corporate policies and guidelines
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors
- Ensure excellent employee relations and mitigate labor relations risks
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Seasoned HR professional with 2+ years HR experience required in the oil/gas industry highly desired
- 2+ year of HRIS experience
- Demonstrated generalist expertise in HR supporting leaders and large business groups preferred
- Results oriented, services focused with a verifiable track record for adding value, organization and superior performance and results to overall operations preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.