West Chester, OH 45069
- The HVAC Tech maintains, repairs, installs, inspects, and adjusts commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Estimates, lays out, and schedules jobs.
- Starts systems, observes operation, read gauges and instruments, and adjusts mechanisms such as actuators, valves, controls, and pumps to control system operation.
- Opens valves on equipment such as compressors, pumps, and condensers to prepare system for operation and starts equipment and auxiliary machinery.
- Screws, bolts, rivets, welds, and brazes parts to assemble structural and functional components such as motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring harnesses, valves, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, and pipes.
- Discuss system malfunctions with users to isolate problems.
- Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Lubricates fans, motors, and control units.
- Replaces defective/worn parts.
- Cuts, threads, gas welds, connects pipe to functional HVAC component systems.
- Dismantles malfunctioning systems and tests components.
- Attends classes and seminars on air conditioning components and system design to update skills.
- Graduate of a certified technical school; and 10 or more year’s related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Fork Truck and Aerial Lift Certification
- Universal Recovery Certification
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification
- Type I and Type II
- Type I - Small Appliances
- Type II - High Pressure and very High-Pressure Appliances
- Type III - Low Pressure Appliances
- Universal - Type I, II and III
- Ability to read and understand system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine configuration and purpose of system components such as compressors, motors, pumps, fans, switches, controls, ducts, or pipes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.