Groton, CT 06340
- The Tech provides direction and oversight to other HVAC technicians on HEPA filter maintenance and required documentation; fulfills the requirements for CFC certification and maintains site records for refrigerant recovery.
- Operates a wide variety of HVAC testing equipment and tools.
- Works on complex mechanical and electrical systems and equipment. Implements standard trade practices and procedures coexistent with proper safety precautions, to produce quality workmanship.
- Performs complex duties of a more specialized nature, frequently requiring independent analysis and decision-making.
- Expected to implement standard trade practices consistent with HVAC industry requirements.
- Maintains equipment and systems maintenance logs.
- Performs other duties as directed by the section’s supervisor.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years of related experience and technical training in specialized areas of industrial or commercial HVAC work preferred.
- CFC Certification preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."