Atlanta, GA 30320
- The Tech will maintain the HVAC systems and equipment for optimal performance.
- Will be operating and maintaining large AHU’s, roof top package units, and DX split systems.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement of commercial HVAC equipment, including four-pipe AHUs, VAVs, fan coil units, VFD,s, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components
- Infor, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software is used to manage accounting, asset data collection, work order flow and completion, performance data management and reporting
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree from two-year accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience preferred
- Three years of diverse operations, maintenance and controls HVAC experience with five years preferred
- Three or more years’ experience operating and maintaining HVAC systems in a large facility such as a university, hospital, airport, etc.
- Strong overall electrical and controls troubleshooting experience with demonstrated knowledge of maintenance, repair and replacement of commercial HVAC equipment, including four-pipe AHUs, VAVs, fan coil units, VFD,s, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams
- Experience with work order management technologies, such as Maintenance Connection, Maximo or similar systems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.