HVAC Technician (I-3rd shift)
Atlanta, GA 30320
This is a 3rd shift position-10:00pm-6:00am
- The HVAC Tech will maintain the HVAC systems and equipment for optimal performance.
- Will proactively identify mechanical issues such as worn bearings, shafts, belts, etc.
- Infor, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software is used to manage accounting, asset data collection, work order flow and completion, performance data management and reporting.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Three years’ experience, operating and maintaining large facility HVAC equipment
- Will need HVAC skills from working primarily in an industrial, commercial, manufacturing, institutional or other large facility setting that has systems and equipment.
- Ability to properly maintain mechanical equipment by cleaning and lubricating.
- Experience with work order management technologies, such as Maintenance Connection, Maximo or similar systems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.