HVAC Mechanic 188147
Orlando, FL 32825 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
Shift: Saturday- Wednesday, 11pm-7:30am
- Adheres to all site standards for safety, quality, housekeeping and security.
- Under direct supervision, operates standard HVAC testing equipment and tools.
- Provides information for equipment and systems maintenance logs.
- Under direct supervision, performs duties of a more basic nature.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify the need for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Expected to implement standard trade practices consistent with HVAC industry requirements.
- Participates in operations, inspections and repair of equipment and systems.
- Expected to perform all duties in accordance with company and site safety standards.
- Experience in commercial kitchen equipment highly desired; ice machines, ovens, stoves, walk-in coolers, refrigerators, freezers, cook tops, warmers, etc.
- Must be able to be employed in the US
- Must pass Jacobs and Client required background clearance
- Industrial HVAC experience with chilled water systems
High School diploma (or equivalent) and 1 to 3 years of related experience and technical training in specialized areas of industrial or commercial HVAC work preferred. EPA Universal Certification preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.