HVAC Instrument and Controls Technician (III)
Atlanta, GA 30320
- The Tech will operate as an HVAC Systems Instrumentation and Controls Specialist.
- Will be responsible for performing BAS performance verifications.
- Collecting data and entering it into a computerized maintenance management system.
- Monitoring the (JCI Metasys & Honeywell CPO) BAS for alarms and making adjustments and repairs as required.
- Will conduct repairs and troubleshooting of building automation systems, network, and components.
- Perform point to point checkout commissioning and system diagnostics from system level controllers to end devices.
- Monitor the BAS from network to devices for consistent performance.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Associates degree from 2-year accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience preferred
- BAS Instrumentation and Controls certification preferred
- 5-7 years’ work experience maintaining and operating HVAC and other equipment in an industrial, commercial or manufacturing environment required
- Valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by company’s liability insurance carrier
- Ability to perform high level BAS software and hardware troubleshooting on complex HVAC systems and subsystems including network and controllers
- Familiarity with BAS systems such as Metasys, Siemens, Honeywell, Tritium, Niagra, etc.
- Knowledge of N2 and BACnet protocols is desired
- Good computer, communication, and typing skills
- Strong analytical and diagnostic abilities
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.