HVAC BMS Technician III
Atlanta, GA 30320 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
The HVAC BMS Technician III candidate will need an excellent understanding of HVAC controls systems, strong overall controls troubleshooting experience, and demonstrated knowledge of maintenance, repair, and replacement of commercial HVAC equipment, including four-pipe AHUs, VAVs, fan coil units, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components. The HVAC BMS Technician III candidate will also be a polished professional with solid communication skills driven to deliver the highest levels of customer service, committed to learning, teamwork, growing your talent and skills, and helping us deliver exceptional HVAC services at the world’s premier airport. Duties of the position will be performed on-site during assigned shift hours however, off-hours, weekend, and alternate shift work may be required to accommodate special project requests, inclement weather operations, and other conditions required to ensure service continuity for the airport
Essential Job Functions
1. Demonstrate a strong commitment to completing exceptional quality work using the highest standards, requirements, and safe work practices.
2. Under limited supervision be able to troubleshoot and repair building automation systems, networks, and components of that system.
3. Able to read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams
HS diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
Associate degree from two-year accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience preferred.
Five years of diverse operations, maintenance and controls HVAC experience with eight years preferred in an industrial, manufacturing, commercial, institutional setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Five or more years of experience with HVAC controls systems, including maintenance and knowledge of proprietary controls systems, such as Johnson Controls (Metasys), Honeywell, Trane, Siemens, or similar BMS/BAS technologies.
2. Strong overall controls and troubleshooting experience with demonstrated knowledge of maintenance, repair, and replacement of commercial HVAC equipment, including four-pipe AHUs, VAVs, fan coil units, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components.
3. Experience with work order management technologies, such as Maintenance Connection, Maximo, or similar systems. Hexagon Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software is used to manage accounting, asset data collection, work order flow and completion, performance data management and reporting at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.