General Maintenance Technician
Groton, CT 06340
- The Tech is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide variety of buildings and systems.
- Will inspect, analyze, and perform corrective maintenance actions and repairs.
- Assists senior maintenance technicians by performing tasks that are usually routine in nature where very few nonstandard situations occur.
- Performs routine installations and maintenance tasks.
- Typical duties may include routine troubleshooting and making simple repairs as directed.
- Typically receives detailed instructions on most work.
- Expected to perform all duties in accordance with company and safety standards.
- Willingly performs other duties as directed by the section’s supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."