Windsor, CT 06095
- The General Machinist will operate horizontal and vertical lathes, milling and grinding machines, VTL's, Jig Bores, Bridgeport’s, rubber grinding, Prototrack, drill presses and other special shop equipment for repair of parts.
- Work from process travelers, blueprints, parts drawings, manuals, specifications and verbal directions to determine proper dimensions and tolerances of finished part sequence of operation, and setup requirements.
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material.
- Perform all other similar or related duties as required and/or directed within own or other work areas.
- High School Diploma, GED equivalency and or Trade School graduate.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong machining background and the ability to effectively resolve problems.
- Good understanding of scheduling.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.