General Foreman 187607
Kansas City, MO US
Project site location Kansas City, MO
Housing provided for candidates within US for duration of project in Kansas City, MO
Contract work, OT required, Currently 4-10s, 2-8s = 56hr checks available, bonuses for quality production based on performance.
- Overseeing and verifying compliance with all safety regulations at all times and on all sites.
- Creating work schedules based on the availability of employees, contractors, labor laws, and tracking crew attendance.
- Coordinating daily tasks following priorities and plans, adjusting as required for weather, supply delivery, and personnel availability.
- Delegating individual responsibilities and projects to crew members and contractors.
- Recruiting, hiring, mentoring, managing, and training personnel and independent contractors.
- Providing sufficient resources and personnel to meet safety requirements, regulations, best practices, and project deadlines.
- Emphasizing the safe use of tools, machinery, and equipment, with training on protective equipment, helmets, and procedures.
- Establishing and monitoring quality standards on all sites.
- Monitoring and managing budgets for all project sites.
- Resolving any conflicts or miscommunications that may arise on-site rapidly and amicably.
- Updating supervisors, site engineers, and officials on the status of the project regularly.
- Supervising, scheduling, and organizing crew work in collaboration with other team members as required daily.
- Reviewing daily all project activities, work equipment, and worksites to ensure compliance with company standards and the most recent OSHA regulations and standards.
- High school diploma or skilled trade certification.
- Four or more years of work experience as a construction foreman.
- Knowledge of construction best practices, equipment maintenance, and use, and OSH regulations.
- Experience with Drywall application
- The capability of reading drawings, plans, and blueprints and communicating this information to others.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.