General Facility Maintenance Technician I/Call Catcher (3rd shift)
Atlanta, GA 30320
This position rotates on and off weekends every 4 weeks.
This is a 3rd shift position-10:00pm-6:00am
- The General Maintenance Technician (Call Catcher) is the “first responder” to many reactive service calls.
- Will be responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause, and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted.
- Work responsibilities may include unstopping toilets and floor drains, investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc.
- Will inspect, analyze, and perform corrective maintenance actions and repairs.
- Completes multiple, related technical tasks.
- Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the shift.
- Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner.
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility Knowledge
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, door operations, building systems, etc. in an industrial/commercial environment
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to be covered by the company's liability insurance carrier
- Must have well-rounded general maintenance skills and a good working knowledge of general electrical system repairs is desired.
- Good computer, communication, and typing skills
- Ability to work from lifts and ladders, as well as work in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to work adjusted schedules during extreme weather events.
- Weekend work is required .
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.