East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a General Engineer
- The General Engineer will be responsible for the Joint Technical Source Data based on engineering documentation, requested updates from the Customer Support Engineers, class 1 & 2 engineering changes; interpret and capture this data in a manner that using technicians can understand.
- Which will consist of inspections, clean, assemble, disassemble, install, and remove.
- Prepare customer briefing packages or other duties to support F135 Limits development, analytical condition inspections, and international depot activation source data.
- Will have access to export-controlled data.
- Technical Degree required
- Has the ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering source data to include engineering changes, service repairs, Engineering Authorization, etc. for impacts to Joint Technical Data.
- Excellent PC skills to include MS Office applications; PowerPoint, Excel, MSWord.
- Strong a Revise existing Joint Technical Source Data or create new
- Attention to detail, good communication skills, and tracking work at a micro level.
- Blueprint reading, technical writing, exposure to basic structures engineering concepts, jet engine maintenance preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.