Charlotte, NC 28202
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with a quantitative background for the position of GIS Tech.
- GIS Tech are responsible for updating the existing database to match what is out in field, cleaning database with incorrect information, and adding address to the correct devise
- Performs all GIS Tech I function
- Update existing database
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS
- 2 years of experience
- Adheres to safety policies
- Able to administer Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Able to set-up and take down cones around work site in a safe and uniform manner
- Biweekly meeting- short conversation in the morning.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.