Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
- The GIS Analyst supports the operation, maintenance and/or construction of the electric power delivery system by maintaining, reporting, and analyzing data from several data systems within assigned area.
- Will be responsible for database analysis, dashboard and static reporting, GIS data modeling and manipulation, heavy ESRI Software utilization to include ArcGIS PRO and Portal, intermediate to Advanced SQL, Python
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a closely related technical discipline plus 2 to 4 years of applicable work experience
- 4 to 9 years of applicable work experience in a comparable data reporting and analysis role.
- Must be able to operate a computer, keyboard, mouse, printer, and associated equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the electric transmission and distribution system and its associated equipment and maintenance practices.
- Proficient in principles of project management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.