Full Stack Software Developer
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
The Developer designs and develops overall architecture for web application using leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts.
Integrates these concepts using project development and Integration processes.
Identifies emerging technologies to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions.
Focuses on areas including but not limited to web, DB, ETL, and other enabling technologies to develop and maintain quality, responsive applications.
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary.
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization.
- Supports the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production-ready solutions which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience.
- MS degree preferred.
- Process/project management experience or training/certifications preferred.
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience in web and DB development with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing.
- 3+ years of experience implementing software design patterns and best practices applicable to web development.
- Basic knowledge of Linux Server administration, Version Control Systems.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.