Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
Plainville, CT 06062
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
- The Manager will manage financial planning and analysis of actuals, forecasts, budgets and strategic plans.
- Track in-month financial performance working together with Operations, Sales and leadership.
- Analyze and report operating results, including commentary, root cause analysis and countermeasure development.
- Establish KPI targets and work cross-functionally to deliver results on price, cost reductions and working capital.
- Manage demand models including pricing, sales incentive plans and product mix to drive sales growth and achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Assist the controllership team with various tasks and projects including some month end actions.
- Assist with M&A activities, including due diligence.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects.
- Drive continuous improvement in each of the above areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- 5 or more years of finance/accounting experience, with at least 3 years of FP&A experience supporting manufacturing and commercial functions, preferably with foreign currencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP and fundamental accounting concepts.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting skills.
- Solid understanding of pricing-volume-mix and margin concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Business Intelligence (preferably HFM) and ERP systems (preferably JDE).
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and work in a team-oriented environment with a service attitude.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solver with ability to take on new projects and responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential financial data.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.